Nestle Insurance Training College was registered 15 years ago in Nairobi as nestle Consultants, and currently our administrative offices are based at Uniafric House 2nd floor suite 224 and 3rd floor suite 363/364. We operate throughout East Africa.
Nestle Insurance training College aspires to be the leading and provider of choice for quality training services in the greater East African Region.
To provide high quality training services to our clients, stakeholders and partners through commitment to superior service delivery to the maximum satisfaction. This should be in a sustainable and a cost effective manner without compromising quality of our services.
We approach every aspect of our work with the highest standards of integrity and work to build a partnership with our clients creating mutually productive long-term relationship.
The following core values reflect what is truly important to us as an organization and transcend both our size and growth. They underpin our company culture.
- Customer Satisfaction: We recognize that only by satisfying our customers first do we have the opportunity to satisfy the needs of our other stakeholders.
- Team work: Our success is dependent upon the collective energy and expertise of all our staff. We appreciate that everyone has a contribution to make and strive to create a work environment where every staff member feels part of a team & can flourish and exceed their highest potential.
- Innovation: We continually seek and implement cutting edge procedures and technologies to promote quality cost effective outcomes and to deliver personalized, professional and reliable training management services.
- Social responsibility: We have a sense of mission to make an impact on society and recognize our responsibility to be active participants in our local communities.
- Integrity and Honesty: It is our standard of behavior. We Endeavour to hold ourselves to the highest standards of performance, accountability and personal conduct.